Enjoy this delicious dessert on the go (running away from your many admirers, of course)!
This recipe is a dumbed-down version of this recipe.
- 1 package of pre-made pie dough
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Open up the pie dough and cut out an even number of shapes that are roughly 3″ in diameter.
- Mix diced strawberries with flour.
- On half of the crusts, spread a dollop of Nutella, leaving a 1/2 inch margin, and top with strawberries. Place a second crust on top, then crimp sealed using a fork (running a wet finger around the edge is never a bad idea either). Place on a baking sheet.
- Whisk the egg with a little water, then brush over the pies. Cut two to three slits in each pie, then put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then enjoy!